ha, somewhat true.
Don’t Forget: This episode will run an extra 15 minutes long, so make sure your DVRs are set properly. Talking Bad will air immediately following at 10:15/9:15c broadcast live from Aaron Paul’s viewing party at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, joined by Vince, Bryan and the cast.
Spoiler Policy: Once an episode has aired in the Eastern Time Zone, I consider it fair game. So if you are DVR’ing, time-shifting, etc. and you don’t want to be spoiled in any way, I suggest you avoid this blog, and frankly all of Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook. Go with the media blackout.
The second half of the final season begins tonight. University of Oklahoma chemistry professor Donna Nelson, plus other experts, explained why meth really wouldn’t be blue and the best way to melt down a body.
Mosquitos as small as they are, are the reason behind the deaths of many people young and old. Our technology that guards against diseases such as malaria are relatively old fashioned. Kite Patch is a new product hoping to make a global change. Kite is a small wearable patch that can keep mosquitos away for up to 48 hours.
The team which is comprised of scientists, designers and public health experts, wanted to create a solution to protect those most at risk from mosquito bites – residents of developing countries such as Uganda, where the product is set to be tested and where life-threatening malaria, Dengue fever and West Nile virus are rife. The patch takes into account the fact that the insects track humans based on the CO2 they produce. Much like a peelable sticker, the Kite can be stuck onto any item of clothing, where it emits a fragrance that interferes with mosquitos’ ability to detect CO2.
First single from the upcoming album “Hesitation Marks,” out 9.03.13. Download “Came Back Haunted” from nin.com and iTunes on June 6th.
Today in Istanbul
1. A woman walks by a wall covered in graffiti near Taksim Square in Istanbul June 5, 2013. (Stoyan Nenov/Reuters)
2. An art group preforms in support of protesters at Taksim Square on June 5, 2013 in Istanbul. (Uriel Sinai/Getty Images)
3. Protesters clash with Turkish riot policemen on the way to Taksim Square in Istanbul on June 5, 2013. (Bulent Kilic/AFP/Getty Images)
4. An anti-government protester wearing a Guy Fawkes mask walks past a burnt public bus used as a barricade, at Taksim Square in Istanbul June 5, 2013. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters)
5. People stick messages on a damaged vehicle at Taksim square in Istanbul June 5, 2013. (Murad Sezer/Reuters)
6. A mask is placed on a pole at Taksim square in Istanbul June 5, 2013. (Murad Sezer/Reuters)
7. An anti-government protester reads inside a damaged public bus used as barricade, at Taksim Square in Istanbul June 5, 2013. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters)
8. A street vendor sells helmets and scarves at Taksim square in Istanbul June 5, 2013. (Murad Sezer/Reuters)
9. Protestors wake early morning at the Gezi park in Taksim Square on June 5, 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey. (Uriel Sinai/Getty Images)
10. A whirling dervish holding a gas mask performs in Taksim Square of Istanbul on June 5, 2013. (Kostas Tsironis/AP)
Things you should be paying attention to.
You won’t keep control of your time, unless you can say ‘no.’ You can’t let other people set your agenda in life.